OPEN 6 DAYS
OPEN 6 DAYS
Marde Medical Clinic has been catering to the health needs of the local community for over 30 years.
Generations of family support, from the little ones through to the Grandparents.
Here at Marden Medical Clinic we understand the busy life you lead and all the boxes you need to tick. Our team is devoted to keeping your family healthy, mentally and physically. Across all generations we are here to aid in a healthy lifestyle, preventative care and any health concerns or issues someone in the family may be experiencing.
Family Medicine is comprehensive primary healthcare provided for individuals and families across all ages, genders, diseases and conditions. Care is provided on a continuing basis with an emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion. Your family doctor is an important part of helping manage your family’s health and wellbeing.
We offer bulk billing services to all medicare eligible patients.
We have an extensive team of quality and experienced GP’s and allied health partners providing family health care across a full range of services not limited to but including:
- General Family Medicine
- High blood pressure check
- Cholesterol monitoring & management
- Diabetic risk assessment
- Osteoporosis health check
- High stress level management
- General health and obesity assessments
- Chronic Illness
- Antenatal/Pregnancy Postnatal
- Mental Health
- Difficulties adjusting (Adjustment disorder)
- Issues with alcohol and drug use
- Anxiety & phobias
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Gender/sexuality identity
- Personality disorders
- Panic disorders
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Malaria Medications
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria,
- Whooping cough
- Chicken Pox
- Children’s Health
- Childhood immunization
- 6 week baby checks
- 4 year old checks
- Inhaler techniques
- Physical and mental health for children
Join Our Community
Sign up to receive our monthly Community Health Newsletter